The European dimension in teaching - the EPTE experience
Metka Kuk, EPTE student of the summer semester 2018/2019 in Linz won Bronze Medal at the Figure Skating World Championship in Barcelona! The EPTE congratulates! Well done, Metka!
- • EPTE (European Primary Teacher Education) is a one semester study programme (30 ECTS) for primary teacher education students, offered yearly in of the following cooperating partner institutions:
- • The EPTE curriculum strongly supports the idea of democracy and a European identity based on a sense of solidarity and interdependency and promotes the “European dimension in education”.
- • The “European dimension” is reflected in the structure and content of the programme:
- • EPTE-Students study in an internationally mixed student group (3-4 students from each involved partner institution)
- • EPTE students experience intensive academic and cultural contrasts
- • Each module is taught by a team of internationally mixed experts, each of them applying different teaching approaches according to their educational and cultural backgrounds
EPTE - teaching out of the box …..
Impressum and website feedback:
Christian Kogler, Pädagogische Hochschule Oberösterreich, Kaplanhofstraße 40, 4020 Linz, Austria, email@example.com