European Primary Teacher Education
- • EPTE is a one semester study programme (30 ECTS) for primary teacher education students, offered yearly in of the following cooperating partner institutions:
- • The EPTE curriculum strongly supports the idea of democracy and a European identity based on a sense of solidarity and interdependency and promotes the “European dimension in education”.
- • The “European dimension” is reflected in the structure and content of the programme:
- • EPTE-Students study in an internationally mixed student group (3-4 students from each involved partner institution)
- • EPTE students experience intensive academic and cultural contrasts
- • Each module is taught by a team of internationally mixed experts, each of them applying different teaching approaches according to their educational and cultural backgrounds
EPTE - learning out of the box …..
EPTE documentation video produced by PHTV during EPTE 2019 at Pädagogische Hochschule Oberösterreich, Linz, Austria
Next EPTE program will take place in the summer semester 2020 at Constantine The Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia
Impressum and website feedback:
Christian Kogler, Pädagogische Hochschule Oberösterreich, Kaplanhofstraße 40, 4020 Linz, Austria, email@example.com